Who inspires you to practice ?



Who inspires you to practice? 

I'd be lying if I said I wake up everyday fully motivated and ready to practice, despite my strong love for practicing and experiencing the self-discouvery overtime I do a challenging posture many times I find myself needing extra motivation, which is natural and it's a part of being human, we can't always have the perfect day or be completely motivated to do something that we love or enjoy. 



So whenever I find myself in that state of mind where I need extra motivation I always visit some of my favourite yogis blog to get inspire. Here are my top Five  Yogis who always inspired me to get on the mat even if it's for one 30 minutes to less. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So its 2014!!!

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Sunday Challenge Pose: Grasshopper