It's Monday, but it's okay
It’s Monday! But it’s okay. I don’t know about everyone, but I like Mondays; I know a lot of people hate it because that’s when work starts or its time to go back to school, and among others things. Monday should be renamed FUN DAY!!. Regardless of your opinion about Monday here are some things to start the week with, which I think will make your week or at least the transition from weekend to Monday smoothly.
This video is probably one of my favourite music video right now, Sia is an amazing artist and this song and video personifies her amazing talent ability. Based on this song alone, O cannot wait for the album to come out.
This is a simple recipe that I think everyone and anyone can do; even a child. The best part about it is that it is completely vegan and it’s CHEAP!! Which is something I love. Also, it’s great for littler party or gathering; or especially on those days when you are not in the mood for making big lunch, or just lazy. It’s simple, cheap and healthy.
- 1 chopped tomatoes
- 3 chopped onion
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- Olive oil
- ½ tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 small pita bread or Nachos
- In a jar or bowl place the chopped tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, and garlic.
- Add the lime, olive oil, and pinch of salt.
- Add the 1/2 vinegar, close the jar. Place the salsa in a refrigerator and let it set there over night.
- Slice/cut the Pita break in the shape you desire to have. Let it bake in oven for 365 for 3-5 minutes till golden brown - (Bake on the same day as serving the salsa)
- Before serving stir everything and serve cold with side of bake pita bread. Bon a appetite.