Vegan Gluten Free Pancakes
I realize today that I haven’t had pancake in YEARS! (5-6 years)! So for lunch I thought why not have pancakes! To be honest the only reason I don’t do a lot of baking it’s because I suck at baking. I love cooking but not baking. I know making pancakes is not really baking, but in my book it is baking. I have to say though that this pancake turned out way better than I expected it to be, and it was delicious. Also, it's gluten free, wheat free and milk free, which makes a great breakfast for the weekend
• 1 Cups flour (El Peto Product)
• 2 tbsp. baking powder
• 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
• 1tbsp. poppy seeds
• 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
• 1 tbsp. salt
• 2 cup of almond milk
• Maple Syrup
- In a mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients (Flour, baking powder, poppy seeds, vanilla extract, oil)
- Add almond milk to your mixture.
- Mix until smooth
- Set stove to medium heat to get golden brown look, using a non-sticky pan. Spoon one pancakes worth of the mixture into the pan.
- Flip when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake or the edges are looking stiffened (Golden Brown)
- Once done, serve warm with maple syrup (3-4 serving) bon a appetite