My chakras are so not aligned


I Love this video; I literally laughed through the whole time while watching this video. It pains me to admit this but, half of the things that they said in the video are things that I find myself saying almost everyday, for example the other day I was talking to a co-worker and I remember saying to him; " I've been so distracted lately, my chakras are so not aligned. I need to do hot yoga to aligned them". So, I still have the Swiss chard that i bought from the farmers' market, so I decided to make a simple green soup with tahini. 

INGREDIENTS 
•    A handful of Swiss chard 
•    3 large spoon of tahini 
•    1 tbsp. Olive oil 
•     salt
•    1 Pita bread 
•    lemon 
•   Half glass of water 

INSTRUCTIONS 
•   Pre-heat oven to 200°C / 400°F, in a baking pan cute the pita bread into pieces. Let it bake for about 4-5 minutes. 
•    In a blender, or food processer add a little of olive oil, and salt. Add the  Swiss chard and tahini. Blend everything till smooth.
•    Service with olive oil drizzle on top.
Makes 1-2 serving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So its 2014!!!

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Sunday Challenge Pose: Grasshopper