Sunday Top Five: Summer top five Songs






Sunday top five is back; for today’s Sunday’s top five of the week I am going to post some of my favorite summer songs to jam to this year.
1.         The National – Trouble Will Find Me – This is one of my favorite album of the summer. I might be bias when it comes to the National but this album is just PERFECT. Following High Violet I wasn’t sure what they will produce next, and I am pleased to say once again they have live up to their standard with Trouble Will Find Me. The album is beautifully done with songs like “Demons”, “This is the Last Time,” and “Fireproof” among others.  I strongly recommend buying the album, and jamming to it this summer.
2.           Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines - I am more of an indie, folk, and alternative, girl however, after listening to this song by Robin Thicke I think I am going to turn into an R&B girl. This song is just FUN and great to Dance to. Defiantly among one of my favorite songs of the summer.
3.           Miley Cyrus – WE Can’t Stop – This song is just perfect for a summer party. Nothing more to say but it’s awesome!
4.            Swedish House Mafia – Don’t Worry Child – This song is the anthem at my workplace; I am pretty sure I’ve heard this song more than 20 times at my work to extend where I started to actually it. Not my type of music, but there is something about it, it’s catchy.
5.     Onerepublic – If I lose myself – I am not a big fan of Onerepublic; like the last song this song this song has become an anthem at my workplace. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Sunday Challenge Pose: Grasshopper

Rolled Oat with Almond Butter