Have A Great Weekend



Happy Friday, and first day of summer. Today is the first day of summer, which is perfect because the weekend is just around the corner. During summer nobody wants to be in the kitchen for more than 20 minutes especially if you have a small kitchen. I decided to come up with a simple recipe that would take less than five minutes. This recipes is simple, and not expansive at all. Even better, I made a little video. 

Among the things i love about summer is gardening, however this year I don't have my balcony to garden on because currently it's being worked on. However, I do have a great big window in my kitchen, which is where I am going to garden this year. So far, I have only one plant so far, tomato. Over the weekend I might go morning gardening shopping for planets. 




INGREDIENTS 
  • 1 avocado 
  • 1/2 French lentil
  • Ginger 
  • Tomato 
  • Pinch of sea salt 
  • Pinch of cumin 
  • Olive oil 
INSTRUCTIONS 
  • Dice, and slice ginger, tomato (deseed the tomato), avocado. 
  • Cook French lentil according to package. Cook for about 20 minutes. Once cooked, resin it and set it aside. 
  • In a large bowl add olive oil, salt, and cumin. Add the diced ginger, tomato, and avocado. Mix everything, and lentil. Mix everything, and serve cold. 
  • Makes 3-4 serving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So its 2014!!!

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Sunday Challenge Pose: Grasshopper