Tofu Marathon: Vegan Tofu Pizza
-Pizza dough (prackaged uncooked pizza dough)
-1 small tomato
-1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 firm tofu
-3 green onion
-1 cayenna and jalapeno pepper
-Half tomato sauce
-1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
-1 tbsp cumin
-1 tbsp ground ginger
-1 tbsp ground tamarind
-1 sea salt
-2 tbsp olive oil
1. Chop all vegetables into desirable shapes.
2. In a large cooking pot, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, add tofu and green onions. Spice with black pepper, ginger, cumin, tamarind, coriander, and salt. Let it sauté for two minutes. Add jalapeno pepper, bell pepper, and tomato. Sauté the vegetables and let it them cook for 3 minutes.
2. If you are using pre made pizza dough, flatted your pizza dough into a desirable shape using a pizza roller, or if you don't have a pizza roller like myself, you can us any glass cup or can. To those who want to make their own pizza dough here is the link, pizza dough.
3. preheat oven to 260. In the mean while top
4. Once pizza is flatten, place onto a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread tomato sauce and spread little of vegan cheese.
5. Let it cook for 3 minutes when the crust is turning golden brown, take out the pizza and add the cooked and spiced vegetables topping. Return into the oven and let it bake for another 3 minutes.
6. Serve warm or hot Bon Appetit!!!
|Pizza Roller ( old jam jar)|