Quinoa and Wedges
Happy Canada day!!!
-1 cups of quinoa (red and white)
-1 green bell pepper (diced)
-1 Mango (diced)
-3 green onion
-1 tbsp curry powder
-1 tbsp chili powder
-2 potatoes(Norland red and Yukon Gold) chopped and diced
1. Pre-heat oven 135, Cover oven pan with foil, oil it with olive oil. Put the chopped potatoes, into the pan spice it with red wine vinegar and chilli powder. Leave it in the oven for 15-25 minutes. Let the vinegar and wine really absorbs into the potatoes.
2. Rinse and drain quinoa. Add two cups of water and pinch of salt, cook for 15-20 minutes.
3. Chop and dice green bell pepper, mango, and green onion. Mix in a bowl with, cumin, chili powder, curry, salt and olive oil.
4. Add quinoa into the vegetables and mix.
5. Serve cold or hot side with wedges.