Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!!!

                              I must say among all the things out there to eat, pizza will forever and always top my list. Making pizza is extremely simple, and the awesome part of it, is the topping, you can top pizza with just about anything and it will taste amazing! However,  you can top it with anything, but there's nothing like a classic cheese, pepperoni or vegetarian pizza. So I recently got Pinterest, and while filling my pin board I've notice all the beautiful images of pizzas and was just blown away and little jealous because I wanted to eat all it and wished I was the one who cooked them. Regardless, I enjoyed looking at them and got little inspired to make my own home made vegan pizza, which I will conquer in the coming days. For more beautiful photos of food, visit my interestpinterest.com/namastetoahimsa/ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Sunday Challenge Pose: Grasshopper

Rolled Oat with Almond Butter