Red Wine Vinegar and Potatoe

Add caption
Hola, everyone, the weekend as finally come.To be honest I personally think the week went too fast, regardless I am please that the weekend is here. I meant to blog yesterday, but I had a little incident that left me shaken and just wanted to hide in my room. 
Enough about my life, lets talk about FOOD!!!, as always I am trying different recipes just about everyday, and over the week I decided to make my own recipe. The key ingredients in this recipe is Tofu and Potatoes, I love tofu if I could live only on tofu I'd probably be able to do it. 


Ingredients 
4 potatoes (two of each kind, Norland red and Yukon Gold) chopped and diced
packaged Firm tofu 
1 Green bell pepper 
2 green onion 
3 tbsp red wine vinegar 
1 tbsp sea salt 
2 tbsp chili powder 
3 tbsp  red pepper flakes 
3 tbsp black pepper 
olive oil 
3 tbsp chili powder 
4 chili pepper 
2 Jalapeño pepper


Steps
1. Pre-heat oven 350. Cover oven pan with foil, oil it with olive oil. Put the chopped potatoes, into the pan spice it with red wine vinegar (lots of vinegar)spice with black pepper, red pepper flakes,chilli powder, chilli pepper, jalapeño pepper and sea salt.Leave it in the oven for 15-25 minutes. Let the vinegar and wine really absorbs into the potatoes. 
2. Oil pot in medium heat add onion spice with black pepper, pepper flacks, and chill powder. Stir regular till golden. Add tofu and green bell pepper and let it absorb the spices. Let it sautĂ© for 2 minutes. 
3. Add potatoes. Instead of using vegetable broth, you can use the broth from the potatoes. 
4. Let it simmer for 4-5 minutes. 
5. Serve with long rice or anything you prefer. 


AS you probably noticed I spice my food a lot. I find it to be more favourable when you constantly spice everything instead of spicing certain things, and leaving others out. After all, without spices any food would taste plain. This recipes takes about 45-50 minutes to cook. It could serve 3-4 people. I find it better with red wine, but again nothing like old water to make everything taste better. 




Bon A petit
Bon A petit, and have a an amazing adventurous weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3: Tofu Burrito

Sunday Challenge Pose: Grasshopper

Rolled Oat with Almond Butter